[Pcsclite-muscle] Cyberjack e-com on openSuse 42.2 fails

Wolfgang Rosenauer wrosenauer
Thu Jul 13 04:57:02 PDT 2017

Hi,

openSUSE Leap 42.2.contains originally SP9. Does it work with that one?
Where did you get SP10?

Also you can download and install SP8 temporarily:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.1/repo/oss/suse/x86_64/pcsc-cyberjack-3.99.5final.SP08-1.2.x86_64.rpm

to see if there is any difference.

Wolfgang