[Pcsclite-muscle] RFC - one old and one new bluetooth device driver.

Martin Paljak martin
Tue Aug 15 23:50:37 PDT 2017

Cool! Last time I asked OmniKey/HID for a specification of the transport
layer, I received silence... The fact that it has simple plaintext
communication is probably the reason why it is discontinued.

My only comment would be to make it clear in the patch that these features
are  "HID/omnikey" which has nothing to do with HID as
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_interface_device (because devices like
FIDO and Yubikey DO use HID and/or CCID for communication and this could
create confusion)

I hope I did not trash the 2061 as a useless reader and can find it to test.

Best,
Martin

typos expected due to mobile device