[Pcsclite-muscle] High CPU load with pcscd and Kerkey security Module

Oliver Graute oliver.graute
Wed Nov 16 01:24:58 PST 2016

Sry for the late response, I regenerate the log and copied everything
from cmdline.

My assumption about this behavior is that we overload the pcscd and SM with to
many simultaneous TLS Connections on higher layer, I count up to 7 TLS
connections
between browser and apache webserver which cause to much transaction on SM.
The behavior is better if I have only one TLS connection.

Currently I try to investigate it further with pcsc-spy to get more insights.

Best Regards,

Oliver