[Pcsclite-muscle] Driver for Argos Todos Mini II usb reader

Tommaso Cucinotta tommaso.cucinotta
Mon May 16 09:26:17 PDT 2016

Hi again,

I just made available my changes on-line, along with an attempt of debian-ification, at:

   http://retis.sssup.it/~tommaso/libagmiiusb/

just in case anyone may find this useful. As mentioned, the only test was done by reading
the ATR of a card.

Thanks,

	T.

--
Tommaso Cucinotta, Computer Engineering PhD
Associate Professor at the Real-Time Systems Laboratory (ReTiS)