[Pcsclite-muscle] Increasing connected smart card reader count limit

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx
Tue May 3 01:22:38 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:
>> P.S. maybe someone have seen USB smart card reader "bank" with lot's of
>> slots?
>

> No. Not yet.
> Can you share a picture of such reader?
> Or a picture of your setup?
>
> I could wrote a blog article [1] about supporting a large number of readers.
> having pictures to illustrate the article would be good.

I worked in a company where we used around 200 card slots per computer
(around 108 dual readers due to the 128 usb limit), this is a not so
good picture but illustrates a bit a piece of the hardware:
http://www.planeta.inf.br/site/img_produtos.php?codigo=43