[Pcsclite-muscle] Error handling when reading driver configs

Maksim Ivanov emaxx
Fri Mar 18 06:05:52 PDT 2016

Hello Ludovic,

Thanks for fast fixing.

> I knew you sould report more problems :-)

:) I actually discovered this problem some time ago, just forgot to
report it together with the others.

> Note that hotplug_linux should not be used since 2003, and hotplug_libusb since 2008.
> See http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2011/02/ for some history.

Thanks for the information.

We planned to use libusb hotplug mechanism in the PC/SC-Lite port
under Chrome Native Client (at least, in the first version of the
port). So the concern is now - aren't there any plans to remove this
branch of hotplug code?

Thanks,
Maksim