[Pcsclite-muscle] ccid 1.3.13 IFD require manual smart card remove/insert to recognize the currently inserted smart card

Ivo Raisr ivo.raisr
Thu Jun 30 02:02:19 PDT 2016

On 30.6.2016 03:52, William To wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for pointing me to the solaris-userland for updated libusb /
> pcsc-lite / ccid. However I have trouble building the 32-bit pcsc-lite
> under that framework.
>
> Does anybody know about any support mailing lists for
> solaris-userland? This issue is not very related to pcsc-lite so I
> would like to ask for help somewhere else.

Hi William,

If you have a support license, please raise an SR and it will be routed
to us accordingly.
Otherwise I am afraid there is no external support mailing list directly
for solaris-userland.

You can leverage public forums instead, such as:
https://community.oracle.com/community/server_%26_storage_systems/solaris
https://community.oracle.com/community/server_%26_storage_systems/application_development_in_c__c%2B%2B__and_fortran

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/solaris
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/solaris