[Pcsclite-muscle] cannot erase epass2003auto - token init failure

Dirk-Willem van Gulik dirkx
Mon Jun 20 03:02:24 PDT 2016

> On 19 Jun 2016, at 17:54, Jay Aurabind <jay.aurabind at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your reponse Ludovic. please see my inline response
>
> On 19 June 2016 at 20:43, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Version of pcsc-lite in fedora repo does not support ePass2003auto,
> hence I had to build it from source.
?.
>> But I do not have this ATR in my list.
>> Please submit your token at
>> http://smartcard-atr.appspot.com/parse?ATR=3B9F958131FE9F006646530523002571DF000003900096

You may have one of the later ?ODM automatic rebrandable? ePass 2003 units which require a specific Feitian tool for a complete format (a give away is no label or a label which does not quite fit the recess/seems haphazardly applied).

I would shoot Feitian an email - for things like this they are generally quite responsive,

Dw.