[Pcsclite-muscle] Yubikey in OTP+U2F+CCID mode

Russ Garrett russ
Fri Apr 3 16:11:31 PDT 2015

Thanks, and sorry for the unnecessary message! I was testing on both
an OS X box and a Linux VM and I must have accidentally been using an
older version.

(I wasn't trying to use U2F, which works fine, I'm was trying to
access the OpenPGP app.)

Cheers,

Russ