[Pcsclite-muscle] Yubikey in OTP+U2F+CCID mode

Frank Morgner morgner
Fri Apr 3 09:11:56 PDT 2015

Chrome will directly access the u2f token via USB without calling PC/SC. So this mode is discouraged for a reason. If you know what you are doing you may edit libccid's info.plist and add the product and and vendor id of your token. Use lsusb to get the values.

Am 3. April 2015 17:12:11 MESZ, schrieb Russ Garrett <russ at garrett.co.uk>:
>Hi,
>
>I've got a Yubikey Neo which is configured in the (slightly
>discouraged) OTP+U2F+CCID mode, which means it doesn't seem to be
>detected by pcsclite as the product name and possibly the product ID
>are different.
>
>It's not immediately obvious where the supported device list lives or
>I'd submit a patch.
>
>The details are:
>
>VID: 0x1050
>PID: 0x0116
>Product name: Yubikey NEO OTP+U2F+CCID
>
>This appears to work with pcsclite and opensc when these details are
>added to the Info.plist.
>
>Cheers,
>
>--
>Russ Garrett