[Pcsclite-muscle] New version of pcsc-lite: 1.8.12

Tom Arnautovic tom.arnautovic
Thu Sep 25 03:29:13 PDT 2014

Apologies for my lack of Linux knowledge - can you install using a package
manager or does it have to be done manually?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pcsclite-muscle
[mailto:pcsclite-muscle-bounces+tom.arnautovic=neardesk.com at lists.alioth.deb
ian.org] On Behalf Of Ludovic Rousseau
Sent: 24 September 2014 14:29
To: Talks about MUSCLE
Subject: [Pcsclite-muscle] New version of pcsc-lite: 1.8.12

http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2014/09/new-version-of-pcsc-lite-1812.htm

I just released a new version of pcsc-lite 1.8.12 [1].
pcsc-lite is a Free Software implementation of the PC/SC (or WinSCard) API
for Unix systems.

Changes:
pcsc-lite-1.8.12: Ludovic Rousseau
- make hotplug using libudev (default) more robust
- add ReiserFS file system support (for configuration files)
- add musl libC support (increase the thread stack)
- Some other minor improvements and bug corrections

Bye

[1]
https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30105&release_id=1993#pcsclite-_1.8.
12-title-content