[Pcsclite-muscle] SCardGetStatusChange() fails after ~10 card insertions

Martin Paljak martin
Wed Sep 17 05:32:57 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see card movements in the application log.
> But I can't find the corresponding card movements in the pcscd log.
>
> Are the 2 traces from the same run?
The two pastebin logs should be from the same run. The CCID log is
from a different and longer run, but contains the same problem.

>> The issue is quite obviously non-blocking behaviour but why doesn't it
>> work out of the box?
>
> What is the issue?

Just guessing: when running the two programs interactively, there is
much more happening in the pcscd log than I'd expect from what I call
from pyscard.

Martin