[Pcsclite-muscle] Client code review request

David Woodhouse dwmw2
Wed Nov 12 08:39:43 PST 2014

On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 16:19 +0100, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> Some remarks;

Thanks for those. Should be fixed at
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/commitdiff/b4a651e6c

> It is always a good idea to check the value return by a function to
> catch these kind of bugs :-)

Yeah. Or even watching the red warnings in pcsc-spy might have been a
clue.

> Maybe I missed other problems

... like the s/size_t/DWORD/ for the final argument to SCardTransmit(),
which showed up as soon as I started building with MinGW.

Should I be worrying about SCardReconnect(), and doing something like
the example in http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/pcsc-lite/node13.html?
Or does the use of transactions save me from that concern?

--
dwmw2