[Pcsclite-muscle] Building latest pcsc-lite on OpenBSD 5.2

Martin Paljak martin
Fri Mar 15 15:27:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

Attached is a patch that makes it possible to compile pcsc-lite on
OpenBD 5.2 without any hassles and fewer warnings.

It fixes a few things:

1) dlopen search in configure.ac, as guided in [1]. Removes this warning:
*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -ldl.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libdl but no candidates were found. (...for regex pattern test)
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.
and allows to build spy
2) Building pcsc-spy.1:
src/spy/Makefile.am:11: warning: '%'-style pattern rules are a GNU
make extension
3) double-checking the build on Debian stable with older autoconf:
configure.ac:66: warning: macro `AM_PROG_AR' not found in library
(I guess it is impossible to please auto* all versions all the time)
4) did not touch this:
./.libs/libpcsclite.so.1.0: warning: strcpy() is almost always
misused, please use strlcpy()

[1] http://www.flameeyes.eu/autotools-mythbuster/autoconf/finding.html