[Pcsclite-muscle] New version of libccid: 1.4.5

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau
Thu Oct 13 23:06:04 PDT 2011

I just released a new version of libccid.

Changelog

1.4.5 - 11 October 2011, Ludovic Rousseau
   - Add support of Alcor Micro AU9540, Ubisys 13.56MHz RFID (CCID),
     BIFIT USB-Token iBank2key, BIFIT iBank2Key, Gemalto Ezio Shield
     PinPad reader, Gemalto SA .NET Dual, Precise Sense MC reader (with
     fingerprint), SDS DOMINO-Key TWIN Pro
   - Add support of bPPDUSupport and FEATURE_CCID_ESC_COMMAND
   - SCARD_ATTR_VENDOR_NAME and SCARD_ATTR_VENDOR_IFD_VERSION are not
     the vendor name and version of the driver but of the IFD:
     InterFace Device i.e. the smart card reader.  We then return the
     USB iManufacturer string as SCARD_ATTR_VENDOR_NAME and USB
     bcdDevice as SCARD_ATTR_VENDOR_IFD_VERSION
   - reduce binary size bu removing unused features from simclist
   - Fix some warnings reported bu Coverity

--
?Dr. Ludovic Rousseau