FW: Cambridge Corn Exchange enquiry

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Sep 29 10:25:52 EDT 2006

Aha, this is what Alasdair had, and maybe he doesn't have more than
what's below...

VAT is 17.5% and if we get our act together we can reclaim it.

This was prices for the Corn Exchange; the rooms in the Guild Hall were
differently priced. I can contact her and ask for those prices... or one
of you could call her directly, if you'd prefer.

  "Megan Phillips" <Megan.Phillips at cambridge.gov.uk>
  +44 1223 457555

--
dwmw2