Corn Exchange visit.

Megan Phillips Megan.Phillips at cambridge.gov.uk
Tue Sep 26 09:18:10 EDT 2006

Hi David

Friday afternoon should be fine for a visit. We have no event in the
Corn Exchange on Friday so we will be able to access all areas for you
to view.

Re. the Large Hall, I should be able to show you this. There is a
poster sale taking place in it all day but I don't think this will
restrict us from having a look. I should point out, however, that the
person currently responsible for the hall is not in on Friday and my
knowledge of the Guildhall spaces is limited so I may not be able to
answer many of your questions about the hall. I will try my best
though!

Does 3pm suit you?

Megan

>>> David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> 26/09/2006 13:36 >>>
Hello Megan,

I understand you've been talking to Alasdair about the potential use
of
the Corn Exchange for a conference next year.

Would it be possible for us to come and have a look around, take a few
photos and ask a few questions about the facilities? Preferably on
Friday afternoon, or another afternoon, or failing that any time this
week?

Alasdair suggests that we should also take a look at the Large Hall at
the Guildhall if possible.

Thanks.

--
dwmw2

The information in this email may be confidential and legally privileged.
Please scan attachments for viruses before opening them.

Please read our disclaimer at  http://www.cambridge.gov.uk/maildisc.html