Cambridge Venue for Linux Kernel Summit in '07

Alasdair G Kergon agk at arachsys.com
Fri Sep 22 07:27:43 EDT 2006

Guildhall Large Hall
  Awaiting costings by email
  Internet access has been provided in the past, but hasn't always worked very well

Corn Exchange
  Plenty of space: hire whole building at GBP 3000 per day (+VAT - can USENIX reclaim
     European tax?)  This includes use in the evening.
     Includes the breakout rooms.
     Includes radio microphones which we can place on the tables.
     Excludes PA system (est. another GBP 200?)
     In-house catering available.  (e.g. we could have a dinner in-situ)

  Other events have had internet access in the venue, but need to speak to
  someone else to find out the arrangements.

Both locations are still available first week of September 2007.

Alasdair
agk at arachsys.com