Linux Kernel Summit 2007 - Accomodations

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Oct 31 16:32:54 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 10:03 -0800, Ellie Young wrote:
>  From their web site, I'm not sure how this would work for the
> summit.  Can you please explain a bit more?

Hm, it looks like they don't advertise the main hall for conferences. In
the plan (http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/conferences/college_plan.php)
it's marked as 'Dining Hall', while what I'd consider the college
cafeteria is marked as 'Garden Restaurant'.

 http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/images/conf_pics/hall.jpg
 http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/images/conf_pics/cafeteri.jpg

But if we use the 'Dining Hall' as the main conference room, and the
'Garden Restaurant' for eating in, then I think it could house the
summit quite happily. But I assume we're talking about _next_ time now,
i.e. 2008 -- so we could perhaps take a look while you're here next
year?

--
dwmw2