We need to close on a location for the Cambridge KS

Ellie Young ellie at usenix.org
Thu Oct 5 14:44:00 EDT 2006

Thank you all for doing the site visits last week.  This was very
helpful in our decision to locate the next Summit in Cambridge!
I just  confirmed with Ted and USENIX is going ahead with asking the
University Arms for a contract for the meeting space.   Once I get
specific dates from them, then we would appreciate getting a couple
of people to help us arrange for evening activities and looking into
other hotel options in the area.

Thanks, Ellie

On Oct 2, 2006, at 2:13 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Since neither of them managed to get back to us with the electronic
> brochures, I should share my own photos.
>
> http://david.woodhou.se/kspics/
>
> Starts with University Arms:
>
> 1-4  - Ballroom
> 5    - Bar off ballroom.
> 6-8  - Dining room.
> 9-11 - BOF rooms (can be partitioned).
>
> Corn Exchange:
>
> 12    - Bar.
> 13-15 - Main hall.
> 16    - Lobby
> 17-18 - Kings Room.
>
> Guild Hall:
>
> 19    - Small Hall
> 20    - Large Hall
> 21-22 - Typical meeting room.
>
> --
> dwmw2

Ellie Young
Executive Director, USENIX  Association
2560 Ninth St. Ste. 215, Berkeley, CA  94710

Email:  ellie at usenix.org
Tel: 510-528-8649 ext 18
Cell:510-701-8649
Fax: 510-548-5738