FW: Destination Cambridge venues

Alasdair G Kergon agk at arachsys.com
Wed Aug 30 15:06:42 EDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Amanda Cator <amanda.cator at cambridge.gov.uk> -----

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:34:35 +0100
From: "Amanda Cator" <amanda.cator at cambridge.gov.uk>
Subject: Destination Cambridge venues
To: <agk at arachsys.com>

Hi Alasdair

Please find below details of another venue who would be able to accommodate your booking as followed.

University Arms Hotel
Situated in Cambridge's historic city centre with an  imposing position on the edge of Parker's Piece. The 4* University Arms Hotel boasts 120 luxuriously appointed en-suite bedrooms, including 1 suite and 8 four-poster rooms, for a room with a view, many of our bedrooms also overlook the famous Parkers Piece. The hotel also offers 8 fully air-conditioned conference suites with high speed internet access.

Date/s available
Various dates available
Day delegate rate
?50 per person per day
B/B (single occ)
?145 per room per night B&B
Room hire charge
?2500 room hire per day for main room
Syndicate room/s & cost
Churchill Suite ?400 per day
Tea/coffee per person, per serving
?3.25 per person per serving
Buffet charge
?15 per person
Car parking arrangements
Hotel parking for overnight guests

Please let us know once you have had the chance to look through the venues options, if you wish to place a provisional booking please let me know or view any of the venues we will happily arrange a site visit for you.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the venues.

many thanks

Amanda Cator
Conference Coordinator
Destination Cambridge
Tel 01223 457571 or 01223 457577

The information in this email may be confidential and legally privileged.
Please scan attachments for viruses before opening them.

Please read our disclaimer at  http://www.cambridge.gov.uk/maildisc.html