[Fwd: Availability]

Alasdair G Kergon agk at arachsys.com
Mon Aug 21 09:10:41 EDT 2006

Unlikely unless OLS moves next year (do we have the dates yet?) - I think there
was a feeling that there should be a decent gap between the two events,
and avoid peak summer trans-Atlantic air fares.
(IMHO early-Sept would be optimum, but I know from UKUUG
experience optimum dates + optimum venue is rarely possible.
It usually comes down to 'optimum venue only available at non-optimum dates;
non-optimum venue available at optimum dates' and then we weigh up the pros
and cons and make a decision.)

agk at arachsys.com

More information about the OperationCambridge mailing list