Steel Structures

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at bizluminar.com
Tue Sep 10 01:06:03 PDT 2024

Good day,

I represent a leading manufacturer of advanced steel structures with varying degrees of complexity and technical requirements.

We undertake orders for containerized (module) technology stations, screeners, separators, centrifuges, cyclones, tanks, silos, high-power transformers, and many other solutions. We also offer comprehensive execution of industrial installation hardware.

By working with us, you gain access to comprehensive and personalized support, from design and material procurement to access to spare parts, through stages such as the application of protective layers, thermal and mechanical processing, as well as galvanizing.

Would you like to learn more about the possibilities of producing customized structures tailored to your needs?

Best regards
Petr Kadlec