[VOTE] New member proposal: Robimarko (Robert Marko)

Christian Marangi (Ansuel) ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 10:15:54 PST 2024

Robert is active in OpenWrt since 2017 and with some recent stats, he
has more than 310 commits merged in OpenWrt.
He also have uncounted Reviewed-by tag on various PR and merged commits
and generally helps in everything related to IPQ (ipq806x, ipq40xx and
ipq807x) and some mvebu targets.

He did the conversion of ipq40xx target to DSA and made possible the
introduction of the ipq807x target by sorting all the QSDK downstream
patch and pushing them upstream.

With his help, also the ipq60xx is very close on getting merged and
actually used permitting support of even more device for OpenWrt.

Also he is almost always reachable on IRC openwrt-devel and never had
a problem in coordinating and collaborating with him.

I think Robert is a good addition to our team and would massively help
me (Ansuel) in maintaining each IPQ target and review all the related
PR on github and patchwork.
I would like to add Robert to the OpenWrt committers team.

The vote shall be concluded within 14 days. (13/02/2024)