OpenWrt One - celebrating 20 years of OpenWrt

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:37:46 PST 2024

Interesting they put IPv6 routing under the HW NAT section as things
don't match. I guess maybe they want to mean support for NAT64 that same
chip takes care of forwarding IPv6 packets as well as they do the NAT
offload job when NAT44 or NAT64.

Therefore can I understand that although the FAQ mentions this project
is not "A wired router achieving gigabit NAT speeds" with this feature
on the chip that would be actually possible ?

Fernando