OpenWrt One - celebrating 20 years of OpenWrt

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Wed Jan 17 07:21:28 PST 2024

Additional FAQ for OpenWrt One

This is a summary of some further questions regarding the OpenWrt One
project gathered so far. After OpenWrt voted to move forward, it will be
converted into a page within the OpenWrt wiki as a place for collecting
the latest information.

Q: Will the various hardware buttons and switches be fully exposed on
the outside?