Implementing bluetooth speakers on OpenWrt?

André Valentin a.valentin at ddimension.net
Mon Sep 4 22:06:12 PDT 2023

Hi Russel,

I already did that. There are some problems, you need to address.
-Authentication of device
-Initialization of sound card

I still have some patches for that I can forward to you. But at the end, the best solution was using snapcast as a central server and for the clients and librespot as a player connection to spotify.
snapcast can also sync playback so you can use multiple devices.

Kind regards,

André