Device Support Inquiry

Nagumalla Venkata Uday Bhaskar devlinux29 at zengroup.co.in
Mon Oct 9 02:41:15 PDT 2023

Hi Linus,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your guidance. I am interested
in working on this and would like to get started. However, I'm not very
experienced with hardware hacking, so I could use some more specific
instructions or resources to help me get started.

Could you provide more details on how to access the UART on this device
or point me to any documentation or resources that might be useful for
this task? Additionally, if there are any specific steps or precautions
I should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

N. V. Uday.