Battlemesh x OpenWrt meeting in Cyprus?

Arınç ÜNAL arinc.unal at arinc9.com
Sun Nov 26 11:06:44 PST 2023

I've just created a poll to decide the OpenWrt summit dates, see below.
I also aim to see how many people are interested in the summit with this
poll so please vote to decide the dates for the OpenWrt summit.

https://framadate.org/oGXhCQkygdpXGiTh

The "with Battlemesh" option represents the suggestion Hauke has made,
the last 2 days of Battlemesh in parallel.

Beware if you're on mobile, there are 6 choices.

>>> Paul