Mark lantiq and omap as source only

Nick vincent at systemli.org
Wed May 3 02:07:43 PDT 2023

I would also love to see a release. It is now already delayed more than
a month [0] (actual branching should be happening end of march).
However, I don't have a strong opinion on this. It's sad that lantiq
targets could be dropped. I will also try to fetch me some lantiq device
from somewhere to support fixing the fdb issues and re-adding it back to
23.X or fixing it before the branch.

If you branch soon, you could probably also give a talk about the new
OpenWrt release at Battlemesh v15. ;)

Bests
Nick

[0] - https://openwrt.org/meetings/20230124