GitHub Actions usage on OpenWRT/LEDE main/master

Ansuel Smith ansuelsmth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:16:16 PDT 2023

Il giorno lun 26 giu 2023 alle ore 19:10 Stefan Kalscheuer via
openwrt-devel <openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org> ha scritto:

> The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
> sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.
>
> To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
> automatically by the mailing list software.

master is already excluded and ignored.
Totally unaware LEDE mirror has actions enabled... For me that should be
just disabled and the entire thing is archived. But I don't have access to
that.

> I don't see a real benefit running all this stuff 4 times. Beside the
> eco aspect, that simply utilizes quite a few runners, so a new/updated
> PR sometimes takes an hour before the tasks get picked up and start running.

Can we list the 4 times?
- Currently it's on openwrt one per pr and when a push is done.
- Also in LEDE mirror, it's again one

So it's 2 that should be reduced to 1.