Matter integration

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:33:18 PDT 2023

So wonderful to see matter begin to matter!

https://forum.openwrt.org/t/cerowrt-ii-would-anyone-care/110554

regrettably I am mostly retired from openwrt now and do not understand
the workflow.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 2:14 PM Karsten Sperling via openwrt-devel
<openwrt-devel at lists.openwrt.org> wrote:

> The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
> sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.
>
> To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
> automatically by the mailing list software.

Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxmoBr4cBKg
Dave Täht CSO, LibreQos