Bringing up new hardware, and GPIO definitions

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Mon Aug 21 12:49:54 PDT 2023

On a somewhat related note, I got into my /etc/board.d/02_network file and made this change:

 #
 # Copyright © 2017 OpenWrt.org
 #

 . /lib/functions/system.sh
 . /lib/functions/uci-defaults.sh

 board_config_update

+logger -p daemon.info <http://daemon.info/> "board_name: $(board_name)"

 case "$(board_name)" in

But best as I can tell that line isn't being hit... or rather, the whole file isn't.

What would prevent that from happening?  I'm not very familiar with the preinit logic.

Thanks