Missing subject on DMARC mails to the list

Torbjorn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Fri Jun 26 07:36:37 EDT 2020

Hello.

Not sure if this is just for me but lately all mails that the mailinglist
software marks like this in the beginning:
-
The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
-
have a blank subject.

I'm not so sure i like a whole bunch of mails with blank subjects, is there
anything that can be done to fix it?