No subject

Thu Jun 25 05:52:11 EDT 2020

--Jonathan Bennett

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 6:24 AM Piotr Dymacz <pepe2k at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > just merged the whole lot. thanks a lot. what do you want to do next
> > lantiq or ar71xx ? :) personally i would prefer ar71xx ;)
> > [...]
>
> Hello John,
>
> It seems that there are some people who don't like the changes (see
> below), but they don't have enough courage to use their real name and
> post their comments on the list.
>
> I will back with answers for your and Michael Heimpold (I'm sorry, I
> didn't spot your e-mail before!) questions in few days. Now I'm really
> busy with other things.
>
> Cheers,
> Piotr Dymacz
>
> ---

> > https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/46617
> >
> > of all the bugs on related system you have choosen to change board and
> led
> > names? why do you stick your nose into something that is not relevant?
> is it
> > because your'e stupid fucking excuse for human being? you couldn't even
> make
> > your uboot work without errors on some boards so why don't you stick to
> your
> > own crap instead of acting like your're doing something

--001a113def9256fd61051d8e2702

eep in mind that they tend to come from people that are slightly autistic o=
mail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 6:24 AM Piotr Dymacz &=
/div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-le=
ft:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">2015-08-17 8:28 GMT+02:00 John Crispin =
<<a href=3D"mailto:blogic at openwrt.org" target=3D"_blank">blogic at openwrt.=
org</a>>:<br>
> Hi,<br>
> just merged the whole lot. thanks a lot. what do you want to do next<b=
r>
> lantiq or ar71xx ? :) personally i would prefer ar71xx ;)<br>
> [...]<br>
Hello John,<br>
It seems that there are some people who don't like the changes (see<br>
below), but they don't have enough courage to use their real name and<b=
r>
post their comments on the list.<br>
I will back with answers for your and Michael Heimpold (I'm sorry, I<br=

didn't spot your e-mail before!) questions in few days. Now I'm rea=
lly<br>
busy with other things.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Piotr Dymacz<br>