No subject

Thu Jun 25 05:52:11 EDT 2020

driver, one for Danube/ADSL and one for xRX/VDSL...?

On ISP settings:
Most ISPs use the ITU recommended enumeration of VLANs on PTM/VDSL.
However, some don't, thus having some reference on that would
definitely make things easier for new users. We should list VLANs,
PPP settings and status of IPv6 support (native DS, DS-Lite, 6rd, ...
as well as the length of the prefix the ISP delegates to the users
router). Quite often this is not consistent and we might need a
couple of entries for some ISPs offering quite different services
depending on the region and the date of the initial subscription.

About your questions:
Yes, VDSL(2) only makes sense with PTM.
No, nothing useful on the wiki for now afaik.
Yes, happy to fill the missing info where ever I can.

Once again, thank you for doing this!

Cheers

Daniel