3.6mm + 12mm Dual lens wifi mini ptz camera from Sunivision China

sunivision dvr16 at hshvision.com
Thu Jul 23 01:00:11 EDT 2020

Dear Sales Manager
It's Sukey from Sunivision China. Hope this letter finds you well. Did you have the headache to
think about your leading products? Maybe this can be the right one-Dual lens Mini wifi IP PTZ Camera.
As a leading manufacturer of cctv products, we'd like to share one of our best seller with you.
Logo and packing can be customized.
Kindly keep us informed about your thoughts. More detailed offer will be updated accordingly.
Best regards
Sukey

Skype: sunivision18
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86-18664828412
QQ: 2308400930
E-mail: sunivision18 at sunivision.com

Belowed is the details for your reference:
1.Free OEM.
2.No MOQ.The sample order is welcomed 。
3.Delivery time: 3-7days for the sample, two weeks after payment for the mass order
4.Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Credit card/ Visa card on Alibaba
5.All the products: Two-year International Warranty

Website: http://www.sunivision.com

ADDRESS: Floor 3, Building B, Taoyuan Industrial Park, Huangpu East Development Zone, Guangzhou, China