[OpenWrt-Devel] High-level process for releases

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Fri Jan 10 10:04:38 EST 2020

Following the 19.07.0 release, I have updated the "release process" page a bit:

  https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/releases/release-process

It is supposed to reflect the current release process and link to the
relevant documentation: feel free to signal missing steps and add links as
needed.

Thomas, regarding the step "Update the ToH to work with the new release",
do you have documentation on how to do that, and an estimation of how much
time it takes?

Thanks,
Baptiste