[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt 19.07 final timeline

Dmitry Tunin hanipouspilot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:07:18 EST 2020

Nice release tag )) Ever tried a build test before the tag?

Tried to build

Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for base-files:
 * libubox20170601
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package base-files.
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for odhcp6c:
 * libubox20170601
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package odhcp6c.
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for urngd:
 * libubox20170601
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package urngd.