[OpenWrt-Devel] Random data on rootfs_data for tp-wr2543nd-v1 only with ath79

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:44:04 EST 2020

Hello,

I isolated the problem to be kernel upgrade from 4.14 to 4.19. If I build
ath79 with 4.14, it simply works.
The mtd problem also happens while booting 4.19 without touching the flash
4.19 (using initram image).

Is there a mechanism to do a kernel bisect in OpenWrt?
Or does anybody have any clue of what could have caused this?

Regards,
---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
            luizluca at gmail.com