[OpenWrt-Devel] Upgrading LEDE to 19.07

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sat Apr 25 14:16:40 EDT 2020

Am 25.04.2020 um 20:12 schrieb Alberto Bursi:

Hi

> The only "discontinued" is the "Availability", and that just means if
> you can still find or buy this device new from somewhere.
> It does not mean anything about OpenWrt support of the device.
> The device is still supported.

OK

>> If I undestand correct, I can upgrade to 19.07, but it will be the last
>> version I can get, is it right?
>
> The main issue is the warning about 32MB of RAM you see on the top of
> that page.

I read it...
LUCI says, my device has 60664KB RAM, and I can see the same value
checking /proc/meminfo

> If your device is HW Version 1 (white case, black antennas) then it
> might not have enough RAM to run OpenWrt.

I have this device, white cas and three black antennas...
But, as I sayd, it seems to have ~60MB RAM...

> You can try upgrading or asking in the forums if someone has already
> done that.

Could you suggest me a better place to ask this question?
I really think, this list is not the appropriate place...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)