[OpenWrt-Devel] (Ready Stock) Smart IP baby monitor camera

SUNIVISION cctv18 at taiyangtech.com
Wed Sep 25 16:30:28 EDT 2019

Hi
It's Sukey from Sunivision, China. Hope this letter find you well.
Did you have a headache to think about the corporate main products? These are the right ones.
As a leading manufacturer of cctv cameras, we'd like to share one of our best seller with you.

OEM is avaible.
While you know, it is very time sensitive. Lots of orders keep pouring. Please get back to us at your earliest
if you are interested in.
Thanks and best regards
Sukey
Skype: sunivision16
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86-18664828412
QQ: 2308400930
E-mail: sunivision16 at sunivision.com
Tel: +86-020-28217659 ext 818

Belowed is the details for your reference:
1.Free OEM.
2.No MOQ.The sample order is welcomed and all the price is based on FOB Guangzhou.
3.Delivery time: 3-7days for the sample, two weeks after payment for the mass order
4.Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
5.All the products: Two-year International Warranty

Website: http://www.sunivision.com

ADDRESS: Floor 3, Building B, Taoyuan Industrial Park, Huangpu East Development Zone, Guangzhou, China