[OpenWrt-Devel] Merge Pull Request in GitHub

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Thu Oct 31 09:09:21 EDT 2019

Adrian Schmutzler <mail at adrianschmutzler.de> [2019-10-31 13:54:26]:

Hi,

welcome to the team! :-)

> does not seem to use Merge commits (which I'm glad about).

Same here.

> In case that a merge via GitHub won't be accepted at all (as it's just a
> mirror), I'd like to disable the merge button at all by the same set of
> options.

Indeed, GitHub is just a mirror, so it won't work and disabling it makes
sense.

FYI I think, that it just be default in all sub-projects, so I've added
fast-forward as the only allowed merging method to the gitweb2gitlab migration
script.

1. https://gitlab.com/openwrtorg/gitlab-evaluation/blob/master/gitweb/gitweb2gitlab.py#L77

-- ynezz