[OpenWrt-Devel] Problems w/ "make defconfig oldconfig" after rebasing

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Sun Jun 30 14:27:29 EDT 2019

I’ve been busy with other things, and just had a chance to try to get caught up with OpenWRT and my tickets, etc.  I rebased openwrt and packages, then did “make defconfig oldconfig” but I’m seeing:

WARNING: Makefile 'package/feeds/packages/zabbix/Makefile' has a dependency on 'libmariadbclient', which does not exist
WARNING: Makefile 'package/feeds/packages/zabbix/Makefile' has a dependency on 'libmariadbclient', which does not exist
tmp/.config-package.in:55: syntax error
tmp/.config-package.in:54: invalid option
tmp/.config-package.in:13106: syntax error
tmp/.config-package.in:13105: invalid option

Looking at this file, I get:

    53                  select PACKAGE_attendedsysupgrade-common
    54                  select PACKAGE_ucert if PACKAGE_ucert-full<PACKAGE_auc
    55                  select PACKAGE_libblobmsg-json
    56                  help
    57                   CLI client for attended-sysupgrade

…

 11304
 11305          config PACKAGE_kmod-ipt-conntrack
 11306                  tristate "kmod-ipt-conntrack..................... Basic connection tracking modules"
 11307                  default y if DEFAULT_kmod-ipt-conntrack
 11308                  default m if ALL||ALL_NONSHARED||ALL_KMODS

etc.

I’m building with:

commit 4c8d5cd20e467c76db185742f9f92fd64eaa36c8
Author: 李国 <uxgood.org at gmail.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 4 03:42:16 2019 +0000

    x86: add EFI images and make iso images EFI bootable

cherry-picked into my tree, but this should be the cause.

Anyone have an idea of what’s going on?

Thanks,

-Philip