[OpenWrt-Devel] ath10k-ct 4.19 and IBSS

Koen Vandeputte koen.vandeputte at ncentric.com
Mon Jun 24 08:32:40 PDT 2019

Hi Ben,
Hi All,

So I'm going to give this another try ..
As the IBSS functionality is heavily advertised as a delta to mainline,
it would be very nice to get it working also :)

Testing the latest ath10k-ct driver and firmware seems to be a step back
compared to roughly a month ago.

I'm currently seeing the firmware crashing, which was not the case before:

ath10k-ct + htt-fw:

https://pastebin.com/raw/7Sy9yx6s

ath10k-ct + non-htt-fw:

https://pastebin.com/raw/bqVqQmXq

Mixing upstream ath10k driver with the non-htt CT fw does not work.

Errors are seen here regarding missing IE's and stuff.
Also IBSS functionality is not shown when running 'iw list'

Kind Regards,

Koen