[OpenWrt-Devel] Please forward it to your purchasing manager

Huan Peng watchpeng168 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 03:43:57 EST 2019

*Hello there.  Dear friends!  Thank you very much for checking my email, I
am very happy!  I hope that you can spend a minute to see the whole
email.  I believe it will be of great help to your business.  We are a
professional watch trading company.  Production of   Michael
Kors   watches,   Armani watches,     **Daniel Wellington*

*   watches,   Hugo Boss   watches,   Calvin Klein   watches
and   Tissot   watches.  Our watches are sold in more than 10 countries,
and we will cooperate with you, you will get a lot of advantages in quality
and price, welcome wholesalers and retailers.Samples are welcome to be
sampled for quality inspection and a wholesale order is issued after that.
I hope we can build long-term business relationships. If you are interested
in our products, please feel free to contact us!About purchasing
samples:  You can purchase 1-5 samples at our wholesale price, which can be
paid via paypal and bank transfer.  About delivery time:  After the payment
is successful, we will mail the goods out within 3 working days.  About
logistics and transportation:  Our company will use DHL and FedEx will mail
the goods for you.  You will receive the goods within 4-7 days.  About the
issue of return:  If the watch has quality problems, we will replace it for
you for free!  Promotions:Our company will launch 1-2 models of watches
every month for special wholesale, which is 5%-10% lower than the normal
wholesale price.  If you are interested, or want to know more, please reply
to my  , we will reply you within 2 hours! *

*Please believe us:Our company's Facebook public
homepage:   @watchtradingcoltd  My Whatsapp: +86 18898596065  Give you the
best wishes, I hope to be your friend!  Xin Shangyi Trading Co., Ltd*