[OpenWrt-Devel] Embedded World Exhibition & Conference

Christina Martin christina.martin at nicheprospectmarketers.com
Mon Dec 16 11:45:38 EST 2019

Hi greetings

Will you be interested in acquiring the attendees list of Embedded World
Exhibition & Conference? The leading international fair for embedded
systems.

Visitors list: 32,000 trade visitors and 2,200 conference participants from
77 countries.

Date: 25 - 27 Feb 2020

Location: Nurnberg Messe GmbH, Nuremberg, Germany

The counts given above are GDPR complaint with all the rules and regulations
with 100% opt-in contacts.

We provide all the relevant information about the attendee including email,
phone and mailing address. Hence you can use this information for your
email, telephonic and mailing campaigns.

Let me know if you would like to proceed with purchasing opt in contacts.

Awaiting your response

Regards

Christina Martin | Business Analyst

Note: - If this is something you are interested in, please respond to this
email. If this is not of your interest, reply as "Exclude" so we will not
email you again.