[OpenWrt-Devel] GitHub starts blocking developers in countries facing US trade sanctions

Dmitry Tunin hanipouspilot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:35:37 EDT 2019

I know that this is a bit off-topic but can anyone maintaining openwrt
git repo solve the problem with baninng of Digital Ocean servers in
Russia?
git.openwrt.org is not accessible. This is a side effect of the fight
against Telegram, that was los by the government.
It is not a really _big_ problem, but it's very unconvenient when you
travel. Maybe some IP to redirect?