[OpenWrt-Devel] Has OpenWrt suport for Powerline devices

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 10:30:44 EDT 2019

Hello!
I guess this is in a case-by-case basis - I have a TP-Link RE450 which is supported.
I know there are also Wi-Fi-only devices, but don't think OpenWRt supports any of them.

I guess this happens also due to the amount of flash and RAM memory those devices have.

And - if you're going for the RE450, keep in mind it's u-boot doesn't seem to have any recovery method, so soldering an UART right away maybe a good option.

Enrico