[OpenWrt-Devel] Attendees Database Of Cable-Tec Expo 2019

Jenny Ouyang jenny.ouyang at accuratebizleads.com
Wed Aug 7 13:43:10 EDT 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in procuring an Attendees Database Cable-Tec Expo
2019 and there will be a cost associated with the contacts.

Attendees: SCTE's International Brand, International Society of Broadband
Experts (ISBE), Industry Leaders, Cable ROI, Machine Learning, Data
Analytics, 10G, IoT, Artificial Intelligence and many More.

Data Contains: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Size, Physical Address,
Opt-In Email address, Phone & Fax numbers and etc.

If you're interested, Please let me know I will assist you with counts,
pricing and more information.

Awaiting Response,

Jenny Ouyang

Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with "Abolish"
and we will honour your request.